Inside Sales/Customer Service Engineer
We have an immediate opening in our Sales Department for an Inside Sales/Customer Service Engineer to provide technically oriented in-house coverage for the outside sales staff when required, and to support the administrative functions as necessary. This position reports to the Vice President of Sales.
- BS in an engineering discipline
- Accountability to results in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in identifying new opportunities
- A minimum of two years sales experience
The duties of this job include:
- Represent the company in its sales/marketing efforts as phone contact in the absence of or as alternative to Market Manager, Senior Market Manager or Vice President of Sales
- Coordinate order and shipment information from customers and outside sales with internal functions; ensure the timely and accurate input of customer information into the contact relationship management system and the ERP system
- Manage large customer order projects coordinating activities through engineering design, tooling engineering, quality assurance, manufacturing, and freight logistics, as assigned
- Provide technical and administrative support to Market Managers and Sales Engineers, leveraging engineering and operations resources in the development of price quotations for customer requirements
- Provide engineering support assisting applications engineering efforts as needed in the development of new solutions for customers
- Assist in the expediting of orders
- Provide technical support in the development of marketing communications and other technical papers for the promotion of company products and services
- Maintain customer files as appropriate
- Occasional travel to customers for sales or installation assistance, or to promotional events, will be required
- Other duties as assigned
Blasch Precision Ceramics is located in Albany, NY, and produces precision refractory and specialty ceramic shapes for use in many industrial markets.
This position offers an attractive compensation and benefit package. Successful candidates must pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical examination. Please upload your resume, cover letter, and salary history below or send to: HR@blaschceramics.com .
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE