Blasch Promotes Dr. Keith DeCarlo into Newly Created Strategic Role
Albany, NY – February 15, 2016
Blasch Precision Ceramics, Inc., an Albany-based ceramic technology manufacturer, announces the creation of a strategic role within their research and development group.
Dr. Keith DeCarlo, previously Blasch’s Research and Development Manager, has been promoted to the new role of Director of Material and Product Development.
In this role, Keith will have enhanced responsibilities, which will include overseeing all activities and personnel within the company’s materials formulation department. In addition, Keith will also be responsible for:
- Maintaining a commercial vision in all development efforts through the innovation of new materials as well as enhancing existing ceramic materials
- Assisting in the introduction of newly developed ceramic products into manufacturing, and providing technical guidance to process related matters
- Providing technical support to customers in material related matters
- Qualification and ongoing quality assurance of all raw materials used in the company’s process
- Obtaining and administering government funded research opportunities
“Keith has been with Blasch for five years, and in that time has exhibited strong leadership with technical matters, especially with regard to innovative material programs. He has also demonstrated his commitment to self-improvement through his completion of the MBA program at the State University of New York at Albany,” commented Jack Parrish, Blasch President and COO.
“In this strategic role, Keith continues his ascension within the company, and I am thrilled to see him grow and extend his influence further in our organization.”