Manufacturing Maintenance Technician
We are seeking manufacturing personnel to work in a fast paced, precision manufacturing environment. In this position, you will:
Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair manufacturing process equipment and Plant facilities, including: refrigeration units, hydraulic injection presses, pneumatics, chillers, dryers, mixers, kilns, and plant systems (air, water, vacuum, electrical and plumbing).
In order to be considered for this position, you must possess the following qualifications:
- Three years’ experience in industrial maintenance in a manufacturing environment, or comparable education
- Must work safely and efficiently with minimal supervision, while adhering to applicable SOP’s
- Blue print reading experience a plus
- Experience with basic electrical work and troubleshooting (multi-meter usage) preferred; with PLC/Process Control, electrical schematics, and electro-mechanical system experience a plus
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Assemble and/or dissemble process equipment as needed
- Forklift experience preferred
- Welding experience a plus
- Willingness and ability to attend training (on-the-job or off-site) as needed to aid in successfully performing job duties
Wage - $24-28/hour
Blasch Precision Ceramics is located in Albany, NY, and produces unique precision refractory and ceramic shapes for many industrial markets. Blasch has proprietary processes which enable the manufacture of complex shapes not possible with other ceramic forming technologies.
This position offers an attractive compensation and benefit package. Successful candidates must pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical examination. Please upload your resume and cover letter below or send to:HR@blaschceramics.com .