Mix Room Operator
Blasch Precision Ceramics, an innovative, fast growing company, is seeking a self motivated, disciplined, team orientated individual to work with our Materials Division in the role of Mix Room Operator.
- Good communication skills
- Previous manufacturing experience is a plus
- Familiarity with safety regulations
- Able to lift 55lbs
- Ability to use and apply fundamental mathematics concepts to a Manufacturing Environment
- Successful completion of paid two week training on first shift (7:00am-3:30pm, Monday-Friday)
- Minimum; High School degree or equivalent
The duties of this job include:
- Correctly measure and mix raw materials to form water-based ceramic suspensions by strictly following standard operating procedures
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas
- Work closely with other Mix Room Operators and Manufacturing Operators to determine shift requirements
- Accurately record time and quantity of different actions performed
Wage - $18-20/hour
Blasch Precision Ceramics is located in Albany, NY, and produces unique precision refractory and ceramic shapes for many industrial markets. Blasch has proprietary processes which enable the manufacture of complex shapes not possible with other ceramic forming technologies.
Employment opportunities exist currently for second and third shifts. This position offers an attractive compensation and benefit package. Successful candidates must pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical examination. Please upload your resume and cover letter below or send to:HR@blaschceramics.com .
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE